VMWARE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
When you unleash the full value of people, process, and technology, your organization can confidently stride toward the future. Our broad expertise, deep knowledge of VMware technology, and concentrated focus on your specific challenges help you reduce risk and complexity. Accelerate adoption, strengthen your team’s capabilities, and sustain success.
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
We work closely with your team to explore what’s possible, then develop financially sound technology adoption roadmaps to keep you on track.
INTEGRATION AND CONFIGURATION
Our hands-on technical consultants share proven methods for simplifying adoption, improving operational efficiency, and minimizing disruption.
OPTIMIZATION AND ADVOCACY
Our experts become an extension of your team, providing real-time insights and guidance so you get the most value from your VMware technology.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We empower your teams with training designed to speed adoption and understanding of our products, so that you can create a self-sustaining enterprise.
Partner with Trusted Advisors
Our new VMware Master Services Competencies give your organization access to trusted and certified partners with the resources, knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully deliver services.
VMware Professional Services understands the challenges involved in the journey from
a legacy hardware-centric approach to a software-defined one. Our consultants and
architects are true VMware subject matter experts with decades of IT experience, multiple
VMware certifications, and experience across hundreds of customer engagements.
Our consulting services cover all phases of the technology lifecycle — from strategy to
implementation and optimization — to assist your IT operations and staf
From strategy to implementation and optimization, we help you get up and running fast,
minimize risk, and achieve the business outcomes you expect from your VMware
investments. We bring deep experience to facilitate your evolution from legacy to
emerging technology solutions — giving you an edge in today’s complex digital world.
DATA CENTER VIRTUALIZATION
The software-defined data center (SDDC) is an architecture that
extends virtualization to all critical data center resources — computing,
storage, networking, and security. SDDC allows these resources to
be pooled for efficient allocation and maintenance and centralized
The case for adopting this innovative architecture is compelling.
The question is how? Even the most talented IT organizations may require additional
resources with specialized SDDC knowledge and hands-on experience.
See which VMware Professional Services will help accelerate your journey to a softwaredefined data center:
- Operational Readiness Workshop for SDDC/Cloud Operations
- Organization Design and Planning for SDDC/Cloud
- Implementation Services
- SDDC Assess, Design and Deploy
- SDDC Design and Deploy Core
- VMware vCloud® NFV Assess, Design and Deploy
- VMware Validated Design for SDDC Deploy
- Virtualization Health Check
- Virtualization Design and Deploy
- Virtualization Deploy
- VMware vSphere® Upgrade
- VMware Integrated OpenStack Assess, Design and Deploy
- VMware vCloud Air™ Deploy
- Cloud Provider Platform Deploy
- Migration Assessment
Reaching your cloud computing goals takes more than new technical
architectures. It requires an evolution in the roles, skills, processes, and
organizational approaches used to operate these environments.
Get the insights, prioritized recommendations, and expert guidance
you need to transform your operational processes and organizational
structures to realize the greatest value from your cloud investments.
See which VMware Professional Services will help you maximize capacity utilization and
drive optimum performance.
Performance and Capacity Management
Operations Transformation for SDDC/Cloud Performance and Capacity Management
Operations Transformation for SDDC/Cloud Performance and Capacity Management
- Operations Transformation for SDDC/Cloud Performance and Capacity Management
- Performance and Capacity Management Deploy
- Performance and Capacity Management Design and Deploy Core
- Performance and Capacity Management Design and Deploy
- Log Centralization and Analysis Deploy
- Operations Transformation for Accelerated Cloud Business Management
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
- Cloud Business Management Deploy
CLOUD AUTOMATION AND DEVOPS
- Disaster Recovery Deploy
- Data Protection Deploy
- BCDR Design and Deploy
IT-as-a-service capabilities give you the flexibility to quickly enter
new markets, get closer to customers, and make increasingly mobile
employees more productive. Effective management of infrastructure
performance, compliance, and efficiency is a vital part of this
These processes are often manual, time-consuming, expensive, and
difficult to control. VMware addresses these challenges with the
cloud automation and DevOps services that help drive business agility and lower IT costs
with greater insight, control, and compliance.
See which VMware Professional Services will help you simplify and automate data center
operations for intelligent management across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures.
- Operations Transformation for SDDC/Cloud Automation Workshop
NETWORKING AND SECURITY
- Cloud Automation Deploy
- Cloud Automation Design and Deploy IaaS
- Cloud Automation Design and Deploy
VMware’s industry-leading network virtualization platform allows
you to build a software-defined data center (SDDC) that is cost
efficient and supports business continuity. Our deployment services
help you transition to a more agile and streamlined networking
model that simplifies provisioning and increases network security.
See which VMware Professional Services will help you transform the
management of your infrastructure’s network and security policies.
- Network-as-a-Service Transformation Workshop
- Network Virtualization Planning Workshop
- Network Virtualization Deploy
- Network Virtualization Design and Deploy
- Micro-Segmentation and Security Design and Deploy
- Micro-Segmentation and Security Deploy
- NSX for vSphere Deploy
Mobile and collaborative workforces need to work anywhere,
anytime, and from any device. However, IT still needs to maintain
end-to-end control over data and applications, security, and reliability.
This requires more than a product solution. A successful
implementation requires expert analysis, design, and planning.
Architectural design assistance and operational guidance from
VMware pays proven dividends. In the short term, it quickly improves
operational efficiency and reduces risk. In the long term, our knowledge transfers and
operational guidance help you better manage your environment.
See which VMWare Professional Services will help you securely deliver anytime, anywhere,
any-device access to all your apps, data, and services.
End User Computing Operations
Operational Readiness for End User Computing (EUC)
- End User Computing Assessment
- End User Computing Design and Deploy
- Desktop Virtualization Health Check
- VMware Horizon® 6 Production Pilot
- VMware Horizon 6 Small Scale Deployment
- VMware Horizon 6 Transition Service for Citrix XenApp
- VMware Horizon 7 Design Review
- VMware Horizon 7 Upgrade
- App Volumes Design and Pilot
- VMware Horizon Air Cloud-Hosted Onboarding – Bronze
- VMware Horizon Air Cloud-Hosted Onboarding – Silver
- VMware Horizon Air Cloud-Hosted Advanced Onboarding
- VMware Horizon Air Cloud-Hosted Production Integration and Deployment
Technical Account Management (TAM) Services
- App Volumes Design and Deploy
- VMware AlwaysOn Point of Care™ Solution
- End User Computing Managed Workspace
TAM Services combine VMware technology expertise with an in-depth understanding of
your environment and initiatives to help you reach your goals. As your advocates within
VMware, TAMs give you timely and direct access to the insights and resources needed to
improve the operations of your VMware platform.
There are four levels of TAM Services as well as Technical Account Specialists to choose
from in order to meet the requirements of your organization:
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- Enterprise Technical Account Manager
- Technical Account Manager
- Virtual Technical Advisor (Availability varies by region)
- NSX Technical Account Specialist (Availability varies by region)
- Horizon Technical Account Specialist (Availability varies by region)